BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: West London (W10)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £ Competitive + private healthcare + pension + gym membership
A passionate and results-driven Business Development Manager is needed to join our fast-growing, exciting business that specialises in providing On-Premise and Cloud Infrastructure Solutions, Disaster Recovery, Monitoring, IaaS, Data Management, Governance, and Security.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager with a Cloud Solution Provider / IT Reseller background to play a key role in selling our cloud solutions into clients across the UK.
Evidence of your excellent sales ability must be provided through your P60.
As a bright, driven, and technically minded Business Development Manager, you will play an important role in generating new opportunities and proactively following up on prospects, whilst managing existing accounts to drive up revenue.
- Capitalisation of Managed Services
- New sales generation: following up telesales campaigns, calling potential customers, seminars, networking, exhibitions, social media
- Achieve sales agreed sales targets
- Manage day-to-day relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Upsell company products and services
- Develop, own, and manage the sales process
- Work closely with directors and internal teams to build realistic and achievable sales strategies
- Deliver sales to technical and non-technical audience
- Present at seminars, breakfast briefings, networking events
- Prepare quotes and proposals to prospective customers
- Work with the Marketing team to promote our products and services through multiple platforms and mediums
- Work with the Technical team to translate customer’s requirements into viable solutions
- Work with industry-leading vendor partners including Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Commvault, HPE, and NetApp plus innovative and disruptive new vendors
- Selling Infrastructure Solutions
- Good understanding of Managed Services platform technologies and services including – Disaster Recovery, Remote Monitoring, Backup, Archiving Cloud Solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven and demonstrable direct sales skills
Other desirable skills
- A motivated and initiative self-starter and team worker
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship
- IT sector sales ability and a CV that demonstrates an ability to bring in new accounts whilst achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Work under pressure, prioritising tasks, and effective delivery to tight deadlines
Benefits: 30 days holiday, pension, private health insurance, subsidised gym membership, flexible working.
Closing date: 31 October 2020
The benefits of working with us
See our benefits, perks and advantages of working at Frontier Technology and being part of our team.
What does the recruitment process look like?
Ready for your New Job?
Send us your CV and see what we have to offer.